FREE or DISCOUNTED home improvements include cavity wall insulation, loft insulation, replacement boilers
Customized to Your Preferences
Your old boiler taken away, replaced with state-of-the-art new boiler
KEEP WARM FOR LESS
According to the Energy Saving Trust (2019), heating accounts for around 55% of the average home's energy bills - that's a lot of money so it's important to ensure heating system is working as efficiently as possible, and know when to replace it. Modern boilers are a lot better than ones made as recently as 12 years ago; standards of efficiency has moved on a lot since 2007 when it became law that all installed boilers must be condensing.
The installation process:
1. Book a survey with Eco Installations. Our fully trained surveyor will come to your house and complete a heating survey, taking around an hour. Our surveyor will be assess your property during the survey and confirm what level of funding your are entitled to.
2. The survey will take around an hour and will include a technical assessment of your current heating system so you can be recommended the best replacement option. They will also give you a detailed quote and inform you of any funding you may be eligible for towards the cost.
3. Our installation partner will contact you to arrange a time for a heating engineer to fit your new heating system.
4. On the day of installation be prepared to be without heating or water while the work is carried out, but we will work as quickly as possible to keep disruption to a minimum.
5. The Gas Safe and OFTEC registered engineer will fit your new heating system in 1 to 2 days depending on the size of your property's heating system and if there are any complexities. In general, a like-for-like boiler installation takes less than 2 days.
6. We'll show you exactly how your new heating system works before we leave and it'll be fully tested by our engineer to make sure it's perfect.
7. Enjoy the benefits of a new, modern heating system - warmth, temperature control and lower heating bills.